Low-E ThermaSheet® BrochureView Brochure
Benefits of Low-E ThermaSheet®:
- Faster installation
- ThermaSheet is available in both 1/4” and 1/8” thicknesses
- Lightweight: 500 square feet weighs just 18 lbs.
- Easy to handle: ThermaSheet is flexible, non-toxic and easy to cut and install.
- Seals around fasteners: Provides a more thorough vapor and moisture barrier.
- Durable: Can be left exposed when "drying out" time is needed
- Separate from the pack: Offers an efficient, affordable energy upgrade
- Aids in Design, can be used as an alternative in cool roof design..
Have you ever nearly burned your hand because you couldn’t put a paper cup down fast enough after pouring your fresh, hot morning coffee? But dump that same hot coffee into a foam cup and you can hold it all day long. Why is that? The foam of the cup provides a thermal break between you and that steaming java goodness, that’s why. In much the same way, Low-E ThermaSheet® Insulated Roofing Underlayment provides a thermal break between the blazing heat of the sun and your cool air conditioned house. Low-E ThermaSheet® can dramatically reduce the temperature below your roof deck which means your house uses less energy and your pockets lose less money! Low-E ThermaSheet® may be installed directly under shingles, metal roofing, etc. and is ICC approved (ESR-3652) to be used as a stand alone alternative to felt paper and other traditional underlayments that do nothing to protect your home from heat gain/loss. Isn’t it time your roofing underlayment did more? Now it can, with Low-E ThermaSheet®. Do more, with less. Save energy. save money. Period.